WINNIPEG IN-PERSON: Certified Leadership Coach Training (ICF Fast-Track) - Asper School of Business
Oct 24, 2022 - Oct 28, 2022
The Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program is offered by Destination Leadership in partnership with Asper School of Business - Executive Education.
The IN-PERSON Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program: ICF Fast-Track is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and provides participants with 65-hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). Graduates receive a Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) credential, and the program satisfies the coach-training requirement towards the ICF's Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
NEW! Key Program Feature:
Enhance your coaching with dynamic learning in the study of psychological safety and brain fundamentals founded by the Academy of Brain-Based Leadership (ABL).
- Learn a brain-based approach to coaching,
- Review key modules featuring Dr. Dan Radecki, PhD and co-founder of Acadmey of Brain-Based Leadership,
- Explore the six (6) brain fundamentals and the impact,
- Complete the online S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment and understand your S.A.F.E.T.Y. Profile focused on threat and reward sensitivities, nonconscious biases, stress triggers, etc,
- Understand biases and triggers that impact psychological safety, and
- Discover strategies to create psychological safety as a coach and support client success.
Expedition Certified Coach Training Overview:
- Become an ICF Certified Coach (Workplace, Leadership, Executive or Life)
- Develop and enhance your coaching and communication skills
- Adopt a coach-approach in client and staff interactions
- Establish trust and enhance relationships
- Support people through change and transition
- Complete the coach-training requirements towards the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
- Receive Continuing Professional Development Hours towards maintaining the CPHR Designation
- Five (5) days of classroom training on the ICF Core Competencies & Code of Ethics
- Participants receive access to eLearning LMS Portal & Zoom cloud-based webinar tool
- Participants require access to a computer with built-in microphone
- Five (5) Follow-up Webinar Modules featuring guest speakers and coaching experts on key coaching-related topics
- 10+ Hours Group Mentor Coaching
- Coach Starter Kit: Includes models, tools, templates, assessments, client exercises, books, and resources)
- Access to eCoach Training Portal
- Lifetime EXPEDITION Coaching Membership
Testimonials: Click to hear what past participants had to say
For More Information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 306-539-89245
Pre-Approved for CPD Program (65 hours) Approved for 55 CPD Hours