VIRTUAL: Certified Coach Training (ICF Fast-Track) - Asper School of Business
Dec 6, 2021 - Dec 10, 2021
The Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program is offered by Destination Leadership in partnership with Asper School of Business.
The ONLINE VIRTUAL Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program: ICF Fast-Track is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and provides participants with 65-hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). Graduates receive a Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) credential, and the program satisfies the coach-training requirement towards the ICF's Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
NEW! Key Program Feature:
Enhance your coaching with dynamic learning in the study of psychological safety and brain fundamentals founded by the Academy of Brain-Based Leadership (ABL).
- Learn a brain-based approach to coaching,
- Review key modules featuring Dr. Dan Radecki, PhD and co-founder of Acadmey of Brain-Based Leadership,
- Explore the six (6) brain fundamentals and the impact,
- Complete the online S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment and understand your S.A.F.E.T.Y. Profile focused on threat and reward sensitivities, nonconscious biases, stress triggers, etc,
- Understand biases and triggers that impact psychological safety, and
- Discover strategies to create psychological safety as a coach and support client success.
Expedition Certified Coach Training Overview:
- Become an ICF Certified Coach (Workplace, Leadership, Executive or Life)
- Develop and enhance your coaching and communication skills
- Adopt a coach-approach in client and staff interactions
- Establish trust and enhance relationships
- Support people through change and transition
- Complete the coach-training requirements towards the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
- Receive Continuing Professional Development Hours towards maintaining the CPHR Designation
- Five (5) days of classroom training on the ICF Core Competencies & Code of Ethics
- Participants receive access to eLearning LMS Portal & Zoom cloud-based webinar tool
- Participants require access to a computer with built-in microphone
- Five (5) Follow-up Webinar Modules featuring guest speakers and coaching experts on key coaching-related topics
- 10+ Hours Group Mentor Coaching
- Coach Starter Kit: Includes models, tools, templates, assessments, client exercises, books, and resources)
- Access to eCoach Training Portal
- Lifetime EXPEDITION Coaching Membership
Testimonials: Click to hear what past participants had to say
For More Information:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 306-539-89245
Pre-Approved for CPD Program (65 hours) Approved for 55 CPD Hours