ONLINE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM: Leadership Coaching Skills (2-Days)
Oct 19, 2020 - Oct 20, 2020
Date: October 19 & 20, 2020 (2-days)
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: OnLine Virtual Classroom
Address: eLearning Platform (Link will be provided)
Cost: $995.00 (plus GST)
Overview: Leadership Coaching Skills in the Workplace (Virtual 2-Days):
The EXPEDITION Coaching® Program focuses on enhancing everyday workplace conversations through coaching, communication & feedback, and change leadership skills.
- Part One focuses on foundational coaching skills: Developing a Coaching Mindset; and
- Part Two focuses on application of the skills: Applying the Coach-Approach in the Workplace;
The program supports people to discover the coach-approach as a powerful leadership tool, equipping them to walk away with the skills to apply the coach- approach in the workplace immediately.
The Program Modules include:
- Module 1: The Coaching Role
- Module 2: The GUIDE Coaching Model
- Module 3: Intentional Listening
- Module 4: Intentional Questioning
- Module 5: Coaching through Change
- Module 6: Coach-Approach to Feedback
- Module 7: The DIRECT Feedback Model
- Module 8: Coaching in the Workplace
The program provides a toolkit of resources, models and tools for leaders to apply in the workplace including:
• The 5-step GUIDE Coaching Model;
• The 6-step DIRECT Feedback Model;
• The Coaching Relationship Compass: Trust Model;
• The Coaching Through Change & Transition Model;
• The Manager-Mentor-Coach Continuum;
• The Performance & Capability Curve;
• The CHOICE Map Model; and
• The Handbook of Intentional Coaching Questions.