REGINA: Fast-Track: ICF Certified Coach Training
Nov 2, 2020 - Nov 6, 2020
Date: November 2 - 6, 2020 (5-days)
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Location: REGINA: Ramada Hotel - 1818 Victoria Avenue
Cost: $4,695.00 (plus GST)
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
The Certified Coach Training Program is offered by Destination Leadership.
The Certified Coach Training Program: ICF Fast-Track is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and provides participants with 65-hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). Graduates receive a Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) credential, and the program satisfies the coach-training requirement towards the ICF's Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
Expedition Certified Coach Training Overview:
- Become an ICF Certified Coach (Workplace, Leadership, Executive or Life)
- Develop and enhance your coaching and communication skills
- Adopt a coach-approach in client and staff interactions
- Establish trust and enhance relationships
- Support people through change and transition
- Complete the coach-training requirements towards the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
- Receive 55 Continuing Professional Development Hours towards maintaining the CPHR Designation in Saskatchewan
- Five (5) days of classroom training on the ICF Core Competencies & Code of Ethics
- Participants receive access to eLearning LMS Portal & Zoom cloud-based webinar tool
- Participants require access to a computer with built-in microphone
- Five (5) Follow-up Webinar Modules featuring guest speakers and coaching experts on key coaching-related topics
- 10+ Hours Group Mentor Coaching
- Coach Starter Kit: Includes models, tools, templates, assessments, client exercises, books, and resources)
- Access to eCoach Training Portal
- Lifetime EXPEDITION Coaching Membership
Testimonials: Click to hear what past participants had to say
For More Information:
Email: [email protected]