VIRTUAL (8 Weekly Sessions): Certified Leadership Coach Training (ICF Fast-Track)
Jan 22, 2024 - Mar 25, 2024
Date: Mondays: January 22 to March 25, 2024 (8-days)
- Monday, January 22, 2024
- Monday, January 29, 2024
- Monday, February 5, 2024
- Monday, February 12, 2024
- Monday, February 26, 2024
- Monday, March 4, 2024
- Monday, March 11, 2024
- Monday, March 25, 2024
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: VIRTUAL Zoom Classroom
Cost: $5,995.00 (plus applicable taxes)
The Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program
The Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program is a Fast-Track towards the International Coaching Federation's (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential, and provides participants with 60-hours of Level 1 Accredited Coach Training.
Number of Contact Hours: 60 hours of ICF-Accredited Training
Languages Used: Offered in English only
Delivery Method: Offered as an in-person classroom and/or virtual classroom via Zoom
Locations: Provided as public offerings in Canada/USA as well as in-house offerings globally.
Target Audience: Leaders at all levels in the workplace, business and corporate professionals, human resource professionals, consultants, project managers, change management professionals, teachers and trainers.
- Pre-requisites: None are required.
Upon completion of the Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program, graduates will receive a Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) credential, satisfying both the ICF's 60-hour coach-specific training and 10-hour mentor coaching requirement. Graduates will be pre-qualified to apply for the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential, once graduates have accumulated 100 hours of coaching client experience. Once all these requirements are met, the final step in the application process, towards receiving the ICF's ACC credential is successfully passing the new ICF Credentialing Exam.
NEW! Key Program Feature:
Enhance your coaching with dynamic learning in the study of psychological safety and brain fundamentals founded by the Academy of Brain-Based Leadership (ABL). Participants will:
- Learn a brain-based approach to coaching,
- Review key modules featuring Dr. Dan Radecki, PhD and co-founder of Academy of Brain-Based Leadership,
- Explore the six (6) brain fundamentals and the impact of the old brain and the new brain on both the coach and client's success,
- Complete the online S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment and understand your own S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Profile focused on threat and reward sensitivities, nonconscious biases, and stress triggers,
- Apply coaching techniques to diffuse the client's old brain and engage the client's new brain in developing strategies to move forward,
- Understand biases and triggers that impact psychological safety with self and others, and
- Discover strategies to create psychological safety as a coach and support client success.
Become a Certified Leadership Coach (in a client's life and work, with executives, and people at all levels)
- Develop and enhance your coaching and communication skills,
- Adopt a coach-approach in client and staff interactions,
- Establish trust and enhance relationships,
- Support people through change and transition,
- Complete the 60-hour coach-training requirement for the ICF's Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential,
- Complete the 10-hours of mentor coaching requirement for the ICF's ACC credential,
- Complete the ACC-Level final performance evaluation to pre-qualify for the ICF's ACC credential, and
- Receive Continuing Professional Development Hours towards maintaining the CPHR Designation in Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Pre-Course (6 hours): Participants complete a pre-course program via online modules consisting of pre-work assignments, two (2) online assessments, reading and reflection on the ICF Core Competencies, and completion of coaching client exercises.
- Classroom Training (30 hours): Five (5) days of virtual or in-person classroom training on the ICF Core Competencies & Code of Ethics.
- Homework (4 hours): Homework consists of readings, exercises, assignments, videos and other self-study learnings.
- Post-Course (20 hours): Five (5) Webinar Modules featuring guest speakers on key coaching-related topics, coaching curriculum aligned with the ICF Core Competencies, and mentor coaching offered over a 3-month timeframe.
- Mentor Coaching (10 hours): Over ten (10) hours of Group & One-on-One Mentor Coaching (Please Note: the 7 hours of Group Mentor Coaching, and 3 hours of one-on-one Mentor Coaching are included in the 60 hours).
- Coach Starter Kit: Includes models, tools, templates, assessments, client exercises, books, and resources.
- eLearning Portal: Participants receive access to eLearning LMS Portal with recorded sessions, recorded webinars, additional readings, book list, resources, videos, exercises, eLearning games and quizzes.
- Director of Training: Shana Ring, PCC and President of Destination Leadership
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +1-306-539-89245
Approved for 55 CPD Hours Approved for CPD Program (65 hours)