Janice Gair, PCC
EXPEDITION Coaching Faculty: Associate Coach
Janice brings over two decades of experience in governance, corporate strategy, and organizational development. Her passion for capacity building in individuals and organizations led her to become a Certified Executive Coach graduating from the Royal Roads University executive education program in May 2015. She has achieved the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) designation through the International Coaching Federation.
In June 2015 she established her own executive coaching practice and shortly thereafter co-founded a second company EI ADVANTAGE and fully entered the world of entrepreneurship. Together with her business partner based in Saskatoon, they provide individual and team coaching, emotional intelligence certification and conduct research, evaluation and publishing in the field of coaching and emotional intelligence.
Her core values include social responsibility and servant leadership. She proudly serves as Vice-Chair of the Women’s Enterprise Centre of Manitoba.
- Certified Executive Coach, Royal Roads University (CEC)
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation (PCC)
- CPHR (Chartered Professional Human Resources)
- Bachelor of Arts (Administrative Studies), University of Winnipeg
- Business Administration Diploma, Red River Community College
- Certified in EQi 2.0 and EQ360 assessment tools
- Certified in Change Style Indicator/Change Navigator tools.
- Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Member, CPHR Manitoba
- Executive Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Human Resources Management and Talent Management
- Training and Leadership Development
- Individual and Team Development
Publications & Videos:
- Bridging the gap between higher education and the workforce: a coach approach to teaching. Philosophy of Coaching: An International Journal.
- Coaching Skills Strengthen Essential Skills in the Workplace, CPHR Manitoba
- Bringing Out the Best In You - Using Your Emotional Intelligence, Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership (STEP).
- Coaching Skills Strengthen Essential Skills, International, Coaching World (ICF)
- Change: Moving Our Workforce from Resistance to Resilience, (Video), Human Capital Institute & MHS, September 2018.