Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training (ICF Level 1: 60-hours)
$5,995.00 (plus GST)
UPCOMING DATES: ICF Fast-Track to ACC Credential:
- OPTION 1: Regina In-Person - November 6 - 10, 2023
- OPTION 2: Winnipeg In-Person - December 4 - 8, 2023
- OPTION 3: Virtual (8 Weekly Sessions) - January 22 to March 25, 2024
- REGISTRATION FEE: $5,995.00 (plus taxes)
The Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program (60 Hours):
The Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program is a Fast-Track towards the International Coaching Federation's (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) and provides participants with 60 Hours of Level 1 Accredited Coach Training.
- Languages Used: Offered in English only
- Delivery Method: Offered as an in-person classroom and/or virtual classroom via Zoom
- Locations: Provided as public offerings within Canada/USA, and as in-house offerings globally
- Target Audience: Leaders at all levels in the workplace, business and corporate professionals, human resource professionals, consultants, project managers, change management professionals, and teachers and trainers.
- Pre-requisites: None are required.
- Number of Contact Hours: A total of 60 hours of Level 1 ICF-Accredited Training
Upon completion of the Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) Training Program, graduates will receive a Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) credential, satisfying the ICF's 60-hour coach-specific training requirement, the 10-hour mentor coaching requirement (includes three one-on-one mentor coaching hours), and the final evaluation/assessment of coaching skills at the ACC Level.
Once participants have passed the evaluation of coaching skill at the ACC Level, graduates will be pre-qualified to apply for ICF's Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential. The remaining steps include: 1) Accumulating 100 hours of coaching client experience (logged hours), and (2) Successfully passing the ICF's new Credentialing Exam.
NEW! Key Program Feature:
Enhance your coaching with dynamic learning in the study of psychological safety and brain fundamentals founded by the Academy of Brain-Based Leadership (ABL). Participants will:
- Learn a brain-based approach to coaching,
- Review key modules featuring Dr. Dan Radecki, PhD and co-founder of Acadmey of Brain-Based Leadership,
- Explore the six (6) brain fundamentals and the impact of the old brain and the new brain on both the coach and client's success,
- Complete the online S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment and understand your own S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Profile focused on threat and reward sensitivities, nonconscious biases, and stress triggers,
- Learn coaching techniques to diffuse the client's old brain and engage the client's new brain in developing strategies to move foward,
- Understand biases and triggers that impact psychological safety with self and others, and
- Discover strategies to create psychological safety as a coach and support client success.
Become a Certified Leadership Coach (CLC) in life and work, with executives, and people at all levels.
- Develop and enhance your coaching and communication skills
- Adopt a coach-approach in client and staff interactions
- Establish trust and enhance relationships
- Support people through change and transition
- Complete the 60-hour coach-training requirement for the ICF's Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
- Complete the 10-hours of mentor coaching requirement for the ICF's ACC credential
- Complete the ACC-Level final performance evaluation to pre-qualifiy for the ICF's ACC credential
- Receive Continuing Professional Development Hours towards maintaining the CPHR Designation in Saskatchewan and Manitoba
Below please find an overview of the hours in the 60-hour program. Please note: The Mentor Coaching Hours are included within the total 60-hours.
- Pre-Course (6 hours): Participants complete a pre-course program via online modules consisting of pre-work assignments, two (2) online assessments, reading and reflection on the ICF Core Competencies, and completion of coaching client exercises.
- Classroom Training (30 hours): Five (5) days of virtual or in-person classroom training on the ICF Core Competencies & Code of Ethics.
- Homework (4 hours): Homework consists of readings, exercises, assignments, videos and other self-study learnings.
- Post-Course (20 hours): Five (5) Webinar Modules featuring guest speakers on key coaching-related topics, coaching curriculum aligned with the ICF Core Competencies, and mentor coaching offered over a 3-month timeframe.
- Mentor Coaching (10 hours): Over ten (10) hours of Group & One-on-One Mentor Coaching (Please Note: the 7 hours of Group Mentor Coaching, and 3 hours of one-on-one Mentor Coaching are included in the 60 hours).
- Coach Starter Kit: Includes models, tools, templates, assessments, client exercises, books, and resources.
- eLearning Portal: Participants receive access to eLearning LMS Portal with recorded sessions, recorded webinars, additional readings, book list, resources, videos, exercises, eLearning games and quizzes.
- Director of Training: Shana Ring, PCC and President of Destination Leadership
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +1-306-539-8924
Endorsed for 60 CPHR CPD Hours Approved for 55 CPHR Hours