Shana Ring has over 24 years of experience providing consulting services in the area of leadership development, culture change, change leadership, succession planning, and team development.
Shana has been a certified human resources professional since 1999, and is a member of CPHR Saskatchewan holding the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation. Shana is certified in numerous tools including EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360, MBTI Step I & II, Prosci Change Management Methodology, Organizational Culture Inventory (OCI), Legacy Leadership, among others.
She launched her coaching and consulting business, Destination Leadership, in 2007 after dedicating over 12 years as an internal Organizational Development Consultant at SaskPower successfully leading major corporate initiatives.
Shana has managed, designed and/or delivered major corporate initiatives as an internal and/or external consultant including:
- Customized Coaching/Leadership Development Training;
- Workplace Assessments and Recommended Action;
- High Performance Team Development Session(s);
- Corporate Mentorship Program Framework(s);
- Leadership Succession Planning Program(s);
- Succession Development Program(s);
- Corporate Leadership Development Framework(s);
- Supervisory Development Framework;
- HR Culture Change Process;
- Appreciative Inquiry Large-Group Sessions;
- Organizational Change Management Process;
- Annual Leaders’ Forum & Spring Managers’ Meeting; and
- Customer Service Front-Line Technical Training Framework.
Shana is passionate about enhancing leadership capacity in organizations, building high trust environments, facilitating culture change, and devleoping engaged cultures using a coach-approach.