Shana Ring is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF) and provides one-on-one and group coaching to individuals and teams in the workplace.
She completed the Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching from Royal Roads University in 2006 (125-hours), and is a graduate of Core Essentials Fast-Track Program (77-hours) in 2008 from Coach U.
The ICF defines coaching as "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential."
Shana partners with leaders seeking to:
- Enhance their effectiveness as a leader;
- Enhance and build strong relationships;
- Develop executive/leadership presence;
- Transition from one leadership role to another;
- Overcome career set-backs and personal adversity;
- Develop resiliency in the face of ongoing change and transition;
- Address performance challenges and accountability with team members; and
- Create engaged cultures within their organization.
Coaching packages are available for a minimum of 10 hours over a 3-month timeframe. The coaching package includes completion of a Coaching Client Profile, a self-awareness assessment (EQ-i, MBTI or DiSC), and regular bi-weekly coaching sessions based on the client's personal and professional goals.