Destination Leadership's flagship program: The EXPEDITION Coaching® Program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) and Continuing Coach Education (CCE) Hours and offered in three (3) different levels.
The programs are established, proven and provide reputable coaching training for organizations, teams and individuals. The EXPEDITION Coaching Program is available in three (3) different offerings:
- ICF Fast-Track: Certified Coach Training Program (65-hours) - approved by the ICF as an Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) Program for 65 hours.
- EXPEDITION Coaching Facilitator Certification (4-days) - approved by the ICF for 32 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) Hours.
- Leadership Coaching Skills (2-days) - approved by the ICF for 14 Continuing Coach Education (CCE) Hours.
Other coaching training programs include the following:
- Group Mentor Coaching - provides participants with 10 hours of the ICF-required Mentor Coaching Hours.
- Advanced Coaching: Mindfulness Certification - provides participants with 40 hours of coach training and mentor coaching.
Shana Ring, President of Destination Leadership, is an experienced curriculum designer and trainer, and the founder and designer of The EXPEDITION Coaching® Program with programs approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF). She is a Professional Certified Coach and is Master Facilitator of the EXPEDITION Coaching® Program and Master Facilitator of the Coaching Clinic Licensing Program through Corporate Coach U. She has a Master of Arts Degree in Leadership & Training (MALT) from Royal Roads University, a certificate in Adult Education from St. FX University.