Destination Leadership's Vision, Values and Mission
Destination Leadership imagines a world where every conversation has the potential to engage, empower and inspire forward action developing leaders at all levels with a coaching mindset.
Destination Leadership is committed to sharing professional coaching throughout the world as powerful leadership tool to support human development creating an environment where all people are:
- Engaged – working to realize their potential.
- Empowered – taking ownership for organizational results, and
- Inspired – continually striving for excellence.
Destination Leadership believes that professional coaching – or the coach- approach – has the potential to positively shift an organizational culture one conversation at a time!
Destination Leadership follows the universal values and ethical principles set forth by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and include:
- Professionalism: A commitment to a coaching mindset and professional quality that encompass responsibility, respect, integrity, competence, and excellence.
- Collaboration: A commitment to develop social connection and community building.
- Humanity: A commitment to being humane, kind, compassionate, and respectful towards others.
- Equity: A commitment to use a coaching mindset to explore and understand the needs of others so I can practice equitable processes at all times that create equality for all.