- JANUARY 27-31, 2020: Destination Leadership travelled to Lilongwe, Malawi in Africa to partner with Tamala Chirwa, ACC and delivered the Certified Coach Training Program the week of January 27 - 31, 2020. Tamala is breaking new ground bringing ICF-Approved Coach Training to Malawi in partnership with Tamala’s organizations: Women’s Leadership Footprint & the Professional Coaching Institute (PCI). Tamala is Destination Leadership's first Master Facilitator & Licensee in Africa.
MAY 2019: Destination Leadership nominated Creative Options Regina (COR) who received the 2019 ICF Prism Award for Coaching Excellence from the ICF-Saskatchewan Chapter.
- JULY 2019: Destination Leadership receives $100,000 grant through the Government of Canada's Women Entrepreneurship Fund designed to grow business and reach new export markets.
- MARCH 3-6, 2020:Destination Leadership will travel to Vienna, Austria and deliver Leadership Coaching Skills for two groups of developing women leaders at the United Nations.
- DECEMBER 9-13, 2019:Destination Leadership certified Zach Prosser, PCC as a Master Facilitator and Licensee in the USA. In February 2020, Zach will be delivering Destination Leadership's programs including: Leadership Coaching Skills & the Certified Coach Training (ACSTH) Program in Cleveland, Ohio with his networks.
- OCTOBER 2019: Destination Leadership exhibited and attended the Converge 2019 ICF Conference - October 23–26, 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.