VIRTUAL: Advanced Conversations in Leadership Coaching, Psychological Safety & Brain Fundamentals
May 9, 2022 - May 11, 2022
ADVANCED CONVERSATIONS IN LEADERSHIP COACHING
- Date: May 9 - 11, 2021 (3-days)
- Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Virtual Zoom Classroom
- Cost: $2,495.00 (plus GST)
Key Program Feature:
Enhance your coaching with dynamic learning founded by the Academy of Brain-Based Leadership (ABL) in the study of psychological safety and brain fundamentals - facilitated by Destination Leadership. Participants will:
- Learn a brain-based approach to coaching,
- Review key recorded video modules featuring Dr. Dan Radecki, PhD and co-founder of Acadmey of Brain-Based Leadership,
- Explore the six (6) brain fundamentals and the impact,
- Complete the online S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment and understand your S.A.F.E.T.Y. Profile focused on threat and reward sensitivities, nonconscious biases, stress triggers, and more,
- Understand biases and triggers that impact psychological safety, and
- Discover strategies to create psychological safety as a coach and support client success.
- Content: Key coaching-related concepts, models and principles, and methodogy drawn from the behaviour sciences, management literature, and best practices research,
- Powerful Video Examples: New video-based coaching scenarios featuring a high-performing team in crisis that align to each topic and provide an example of each topic,
- ICF Core Competencies: Alignment to the ICF Core Competencies, Code of Ethics and professional coaching practice,
- Fieldwork: Pre-work and post-work will be provided to supplement participant learning and application,
- Practice: Group Mentor Coaching practices and feedback
- Post-Course Webinars: Follow-up webinars for participants to continue the learning and participate in group mentor coaching practices.