ONLINE Certified Facilitator Training (Via Webinar)
Nov 19, 2019 - Jan 20, 2020
Four (4) ONLINE Webinars
- Dates: November 19 & December 17, 2019 - and - January 6 & 20, 2020 (4 sessions)
- Time: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Time Zone: Sask Time (CST)
- Cost: $1,995.00 plus GST
- Includes: Facilitator Kit
- Location: Online Webinar
- Pre-requisite: See Note Below
PLEASE NOTE: The Facilitator Certification consists of two (2) parts:
- PRE-REQUISITE: You must have completed (PART ONE) either 2-dayor65-hour EXPEDITION Coaching® Program - within the last four (4) years. An overview of Part One is listed below.
PART TWO: Train-the-Trainer Certification Objective:
The Facilitator Certification Training Program will equip participants with the skills, tools and resources to facilitate the 2-day Coaching Skills Program with people at all levels in the workplace.
- IN-PERSON: The train-the-trainer will give participants a hands-on learning experience to develop enhanced coaching content knowledge and facilitation skillss, an
- WEBINAR-FORMAT: The hands-on learning experience is delivered via webinars (Adobe Connect) with access to resources via the eLearning portal. All sessions are recorded.
- ICF-Approved: The Facilitator Certification Program (Part One & Part Two) is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 32 Continuing Coach Education (CCEs).
PART ONE: The EXPEDITION Coaching Program (2-day Leadership Coaching SKills)
The EXPEDITION Coaching® Program focuses on enhancing everyday workplace conversations through coaching, communication & feedback, and change leadership skills.
The program supports people to discover the coach-approach as a powerful leadership tool, equipping them to walk away with the skills to apply the coach- approach in the workplace immediately.
Modules include: The Coaching Role & Relationship; The GUIDE Coaching Model; Intentional Listening; Intentional Questioning; Coaching Through Change; Developmental Feedback; DIRECT Feedback Model; and Coaching Workplace Styles.
Public Training Date: November 14 & 15, 2019 in Regina
Participants receive a robust Facilitator Kit of resources:
- Facilitator Guide;
- Participant Guide;
- PowerPoint slides for 2-day program;
- Powerful embedded video clips featuring coaching conversations;
- 84-minute Training DVD;
- Conversation Models: Coaching, Performance Feedback, Change/Transition, Trust Model, etc.;
- Intentional Coaching Question Handbook;
- GUIDE Coaching Model Game Cards;
- Membership to eLearning Portal; and
- Four (4) large wall posters (available for an additional cost).