REGINA: Mindfulness Advanced Coaching Program
Jun 16, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
DATE: June 16-18, 2020 (3-Days)
TIME: 8:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: REGINA: Ramada Hotel (1818 Victoria Avenue)
INVESTMENT: $1,995.00 plus GST
CCE Approved for 24 Hours by the ICF
Mindfulness Advanced Coaching Program
Incorporate mindfulness into your coaching practice
- Enhance your coaching presence at an advanced level
- Learn and practice mindfulness principles within coaching conversations
- Explore and apply mindfulness techniques with coaching clients in action
- Learn and practice a Mindfulness Coaching Framework
- Explore a Mindfulness-Approach to the ICF Core Competencies
- Develop expertise in listening and questioning mindfully
- Demonstrate advanced coaching in mindfulness coaching practicums and give/receive feedback with coaching peers
- Optional: 10 hours Mentor Coaching (Available for an additional fee)
- CCE Hours: 24 hours of Continuing Coach Educaiton (CCE) Hours - Approved by the ICF
- Classroom Training: Three (3) days
- Mindfulness Coaching Client Exercises: Includes models, tools, templates, assessments, client exercises, and resources
Meet the Facilitators:
Partnership: The program is a partnership between Paul Mohapel, PhD & mindfulness expert (Mindful Leadership), and Shana Ring, PCC & coaching training expert (Destination Leadership). Paul and Shana are excited to partner and provide participants with an advanced coaching program in mindfulness.
Dr. Paul Mohapel uses his extensive knowledge of the brain, psychology and leadership to design to enhance organizational development.
He consults with organizations and teaches at several universities. His areas of expertise include neuroscience, emotional intelligence, leadership strengths, coaching, talent management, mindfulness and team effectiveness.
Paul also conducts research into leadership, and during his career has published over thirty peer-reviewed articles and four book chapters in highly acclaimed publications, and has spoken at over twenty international conferences.
Paul is also an aspiring author, currently writing his first book on brain-based leadership. Paul is a Faculty Member at Royal Roads University and is President of Mohapel Mindful Leadership.
Shana Ring provides leadership coaching training, one-on-one coaching, and consulting services in the area of leadership development, culture change, and high performance development.
She is an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and completed the Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching Program through Royal Roads University.
Shana has a Master of Arts Degree in Leadership & Training and holds numerous certifications. She is passionate about leadership and coaching, and has worked extensively with organizations to bring coaching into the workplace.
Shana is the President of Destination Leadership and founder of the EXPEDITION Coaching Program. She offers three (3) levels of coaching skills training and certifications that have been approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).